At Mespharm, our goal is to revolutionize cancer therapies by combining state of the art therapeutics and theranostics. We envision to develop first-in-class biological therapies at a pre-clinical stage and to accelerate their transition into the clinic. Our flagship drug candidates target specific cell surface protein that is highly expressed in breast cancer and other tumors. We plan to extend our therapies beyond breast cancer to other devastating cancers where our drug candidates show indication for therapeutic use.
- Mesopharm won the BCSC on March 5th, 2014 and officially incorporated on April 7th, 2014.
- Licensing application for two fields of use (FOU) submitted on April 15th, 2014; one FOU is on Federal Register notice on July 19th, 2014.
- Initiated conversation with potential industrial partnership with Pfizer, MedImmune/Astrazeneca, Celgene, Igenica,
- Riverside Antibody.
- Have successfully secured full support of chemistry expertise on therapeutic drug development from the Auckland Cancer Society Research Centre, Thoracic Oncology Austin Hospital/Ludwing Cancer Centre, The Ferrier Institute (Wellington, NZ).
- Pitched to various venture capital firms: Harbert Venture Partners, Hatteras Venture Partners, Avalon Ventures, and Sanofi-Sunrise.
- Expanded the Advisory Board in all disciplines; met with Roche Venture Fund, Mission Bay Capital, and Orbimed.
- Enrolled in QB3 for upcoming SBIR application.